C:\Users\Administrator>ftpftp> open www.chunwenxue.site
连接到 www.chunwenxue.site。220 vsFTPd 2.3.5+ (ext.1) ready...
用户(www.chunwenxue.site:(none)): gzh331 Please specify the password.
GThread-ERROR **: file gthread-posix.c: line 140 (g_thread_impl_init): error 'Operation not permitted' during 'pthread_getschedparam (pthread_self(), &policy, &
500 OOPS: priv_sock_get_result远程主机关闭连接。
*** CuteFTP 9.0 - build Nov 9 2012 ***
STATUS:> [2015/12/10 14:54:00] Getting listing ""...STATUS:> [2015/12/10 14:54:00] Resolving host name ftp.chunwenxue.site...
STATUS:> [2015/12/10 14:54:00] Host name ftp.chunwenxue.site resolved: ip = 18.104.22.168.STATUS:> [2015/12/10 14:54:00] Connecting to FTP server... ftp.chunwenxue.site:21 (ip = 22.214.171.124)...
ERROR:> [2015/12/10 14:54:15] The connection failed due to an error or timeout. 1) Verify that the destination IP address is correct.
2) Increase the connection timeout threshold under Global Settings | Connection. 3) Switch to the opposite data connection type (PASV or PORT) under Site Settings | Type tab.
4) Verify that the problem is not local by trying to connect to an alternate server. 5) If a server name was used, verify it resolves to the correct address.
6) If using a local server table for server name resolution, check to see that it doesn't resolve to an obsolete address. 7) Try pinging the address.
8) If you are using a router, verify the router is up and running (check by pinging it and then ping an address outside of the router). 9) Do a traceroute to the destination to verify all routers along the connection path are operational.
10) Verify that your subnet mask is setup properly. 11) Verify that your local software or hardware firewall is not blocking outbound connections originating from CuteFTP.
12) Verify that your anti-virus software is not at fault (try disabling it).STATUS:> [2015/12/10 14:54:15] Waiting 30 seconds...